Sunday, January 11, 2009

Close to the finish line!


Here's my collection of finished items for "Sound of Music"

7 Blue bottoms, 4 circle skirts and 3 pairs of short pants
7 grey and blue middy tops, with ties. I have to put a snap on each of these to snap the dickey closed at the neck.

3 brown pairs of short pants
4 gathered skirts made of curtain fabric
2 blouses with weskits

Still needed 2 more blouses with weskits
3 pair of Liederhosen suspenders
Alter a wedding dress so she can get into it quickly
Alter a "MOB" dress--taking it in, putting more elastic in the neck and shortening it.
Make the curtains for the set!

Will I ever be done with this job?

Now, on to the next one. At 3:00 p.m. today, I'm meeting with the director and production staff of "Don't Drink the Water" to see what they need. I have 3 weeks to get this together, along with a very heavy load at work. So for today, I want to use my minutes to work on everything I can finish. See ya later, alligator!

No comments: