Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To sew or not to sew--that is the question.

It's 8:23 p.m. I've just delivered the grandchildren to their mother. My daughter, Monkeygirl, just left with a vehicle of mine while hers is in the shop. WE had a lousy dinner from BK, followed by about 2 hours of play with Batman and Batgirl costumes. The grandchildren were well behaved. The daughters were coversational. So what's my complaint?

I'm supposed to be sewing something, aren't I? Can't I just have one night off from the guilt of not sewing? I want to do some, but darn, that bed looks awfully inviting! Bed, remote control, boring TV programs, dozing off, sounds like a match made in heaven.

No, darn it, I have time to get something done in the sewing room! Better get to it before I talk myself out of working tonight! Those vintage patterns are calling my name!

No comments: