Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


December 31, 2008--the end of a very ????? year--you supply the adjective!

To all my family--thank you for the love and support you have given me this year, as well as so much enjoyment, especially from the "little people"!

To all of my friends--how would I have survived the year without you? Especially my email and IM buddies! To those who we touched base with again this year, after a long time of being apart, it was wonderful to see you and be able to talk with you!

To my theatre buddies--I've enjoyed my time with you working on various productions! I'm learning my craft, and learning from each of you as I see you work to fashion beautiful productions.

To my colleagues at work--wonderful group to work with, and I'm getting to know each of you a little better each time we chat. Love my job, the place, the bosses, everything about it! I do feel a little overwhelmed at times, but I'm trying to keep on course, you all seem to help me when I'm lost.

To my students--you are my inspiration, I admire your quest for knowledge, and your willingness to open up and share many very personal parts of your life with me! You are all very special to me.

To the fur/fin people--you make all of our lives better, here's to long dog years and cat years, and fish years!

To my wonderful neighbors--you are a very special group, let's keep up the friendship and closeness that we've forged over the past 2 years.

To my fellow musicians--we have made beautiful music together, it was especially wonderful for the "girls band" to get together again this past summer.

To my fellow parishioners--great getting to know you and work with you on our special projects.

Thank you all for a very good year. I wish you a very Happy New Year.

P.S. the above decorations and libations are for my New Years Eve pajama party with my grandhcildren and their mommy--hope we don't get too drunk to say "Happy New Year" at midnight!

No comments: