Sunday, November 23, 2008

Over The River and Through the Woods.....Part 2

If you ever get to see the theatre version of this play, you will laugh yourself to death. It is like going to Grandma's house revisited! I saw it done by our local theatre group last January, I laughed until I cried. Just like going to Grandma's house from years ago!

Grandma wanted to feed them, fixing them a sandwich, insisting that they eat meat (they were vegetarians--she didn't get that), wanting to fix them a doggie bag to take home. These were all shades of my dear departed mother-in-law, who never let us go home with one little hunger pang, and always with an armload of groceries!

And a cake!

My friend and I went together, we howled at every line...

Go see it if you want a walk down memory lane. And a very funny evening.

1 comment:

MonkeyGirl said...

I need to go see that!