Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Five Days Later....


Remember my post of 5 days ago? Well, things have changed a little bit.
Same truck, same gas station, same corner, but the price! Way down!

I've wanted to record the price of gas as it flew skyward toward $4.00 a gallon and over. I have vehicles that use regular gas, so it flirted above $4.00 a couple of times, but mostly was just under that amount.

But the last month or so, things have been plunging downward! I can't even remember when gas was this cheap, it was a pretty long time ago.

It has dropped from $1.53 to $1.39 in 5 days--HALLELUJAH!

Wonder when it will stop falling?

Take that you oil rich countries! We don't need no stinking oil, we'll just stay home!

The bottom line today was.....

2 comments:

NV said...

ISN'T THAT JUST THE MOST AWESOME SIGHT?! I drove today because we closed early and I almost crashed the car when I saw that on the way in. That's the same price I paid this afternoon. I don't remember the last time it was THIS cheap! *grins big*

sewwhat? said...

They say we are at a 5 year low in gas prices......oh happy day! How long will it last, that is on everyone's mind.