Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Party's over.....New Edition

The stage is bare, the costumes are put away, the parties are all over, Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat are just a memory now. It all seemed to go so fast getting ready for it, and now it is over.

I have some work cut out for me, namely about 50 stinky costumes to clean and put away. They are all still in the back of my vehicle yet, I'll attack that tomorrow.

Two of my dear friends from mid-Mo came up today to see the last show. Then they helped me put away the costumes. They've done this for me several times now, and we've got it down to a predictable routine now. Sort, fold, place in bins, transport to the car. Organize the hangers, say goodbye to everyone and get the heck out of Dodge!

So, I'll be getting ready for several other shows for the rest of 2009. "Doubt" and "On Borrowed Time" are next, followed closely by "A Christmas Carol". I'm sure the next 4-1/2 months will fly by, and it will all be over in a flash!

Until the next show starts, I'll just relax a little.

No comments: