Monday, June 15, 2009

Updates

Update #1--we had over 2" of rain this morning. While I was at work, getting ready to teach my 10 a.m. class, I swore I was working at night school, it was SOOOOOOOO dark outside. It looked like you were underwater when you looked out the window.

So, naturally my thoughts went to THE WINDOW-WELL! There wasn't a thing I could do about it, just hope the new work that we had done really was our solution. When I came home, I checked things in the room down below, and everything was dry as a bone. So, it seems that our solution to the drainage problem has been effective

Update #2--things came crashing down in the middle of the night AGAIN last night. At least this time I knew it was the klutzy cat knocking the glass into the sink again--thanks, Al, for the 2 a.m. wake up call.

Update #3--one of the noisy neighbors was on top of the telephone pole again this evening, dining! This time, through the binoculars, I spotted a bird foot as it was being consumed--yuck! So now I know what was for dinner! Not hassenpfeffer, but fowl.

No comments: