Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

The work has begun. The amazing technicolor dreamcoat is started. Joseph has his outfit to wear. Several of his brothers are also dressed. The Narrator is ready to shine in her sparkly top. Rehearsals have begun. We've replaced one narrator, one director, and a couple of brothers so far, hopefully no more cast or crew members will need replacing.

Off we go!

I have a wonderful picture to share with you, but must learn how to post something other than jpg files. It is our publicity photo, and it looks great. I made the costumes for the photo shoot last Saturday. It was a long day, but I got three complete outfits done, plus got some shirts tie-dyed. This is going to be fun to costume!

I'll give you pictures as soon as I get some to share! You'll be hearing a lot about this in the next 2 months.

No comments: