Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's Wrong with Your Face? Part 2

In MonkeyGirl's defense, she is a very busy person. But not noticing for 12 hours what was wrong with Mr. Monkey Girl's face? (Clean shaven, the cute little mustache and beard is gone!) His mother in law (me) noticed in 2 minutes! I thought he looked like he needed a good meal! Luckily for all of us, Mr and Mrs. MonkeyGirl rose to the occasion of my very SENIOR birthday and cooked their little brains out, and we all got a great meal! My face didn't need filling out, neither did my capris, but we ate and ate all those wonderful goodies. And she baked one of her famous "grandma" (not me, but my mother's) chocolate cakes, it was so good. The M & M's ate it all up too. Skaterboy cheesed out halfway through it saying it was tooooooooooooo sweet. But I enjoyed every minute of it!

Thanks MonkeyGirl, and Mr. MonkeyGirl for a great celebration, and thanks for the presents also, I love them all!

2 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

Alright, I get it! I should have noticed it sooner. Would anyone believe me if I said that I only look deep into his eyes and don't pay attention to the rest of his face? No? Well, it was worth a shot.

sewwhat? said...

Weak! Not accepted as an excuse.