Monday, March 12, 2012

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

My shopping rounds today included my favorite fabric haunts, Hancock and Jo Anns, plus two others, Tuesday Morning and Hobby Lobby. My "plan" was to find fabric for the upcoming plays I'm costuming. I did do that, but.......

I was ba-a-a-a-a-d! But coupons made the pain on the credit card a little easier to bear.

Here's my pile of stuff!
12 fat quarters
10 patterns
6 1/4th yard pieces
5 fabric bundles
5 quilting stencils
4 yards of Kona Cotton
3 bolts of batiks (backing for my quilts)
3 jelly rolls
3 Panels and backing to practice my FMQ with
2 apron kits
2 yards of rainbow plaid
and a simple jelly roll quilt book!


You thought I'd sing, "...and a Partridge in a pear tree!" I guess that would have fit this list! It was fun, and my stash is now even bigger than before. I'd better do some cleaning out of non-essential stuff to make room for all this new stuff. I can hardly wait to dig into the new projects! This spring break isn't going to be near long enough!

No comments: