Monday, April 30, 2012

Bye, bye, April!

Well, where did this month go? I'm not sure, but it has been a busy month. Here's what has been going on in my world: Sewed costumes for two small plays, one started April 13, one started April 20th. Got my Featherweight sewing machine serviced Bought a longarm quilting machine, still in the box, looking for a place in my house to set it up Attended an all day seminar featuring quilt making and long arm quilting Went to Paducah, KY,for a whirlwind one day blitzkreig style tour of the American Quilter's Society quilt show Made 5 baby quilts for Cardinal Glennon Hospital for Children's PICU, joining up with another quilter from Missouri o do this Sent off my Patternista Star quilt to be professionally quilted, still don't have it back yet, anxiously awaiting its arrival this week Bought way too much fabric Celebrated with family Easter, 2 baptisms, one First Communion, one birthday. Missed two other birthdays, bad me! I'll make it up later! This is the last week of school, lots of grading, meetings, to get it done. Can't wait to be done with it! Well, goodbye April. You are one of my favorite months, now you are gone! You are always a busy month in my life!

No comments: